Tom Nelson – Interim Chair
Matt Keay – Interim Co-Chair
Steve Richardson – Secretary
Zev Klymochko – Co-Founder
Jon Lyne – Treasurer
Through strong partnerships and leadership, CASE fosters and supports the growth of skateboarding in Calgary.
Calgary Association of Skateboarding Enthusiasts: Calgary skateboarders have access to free world-class facilities where they can skate safely, develop their skills and enjoy skate-related events.
- Primarily Outdoor Facilities
- Indoor Facilities
- To provide consultation for future skateboard park projects
- To provide resources and expertise to further the goals of this society
- To provide program opportunities to encourage participation and skill development
- To raise funds to achieve the goals of this society. This includes: grants, gifts donations, legacies, bequests and inheritances
- To establish skateboard park facilities